Need an NVZ grassland derogation for 2011?

Need an NVZ grassland derogation for 2011?

Friday, November 26, 2010

Farmers in a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone who wish to take advantage of applying nitrogen at increased rates and meet the necessary conditions, must apply for their annual derogation for grassland by December 31st, via where you need to register so that you can log in and apply or phone the Environment Agency on 0845 603 3113.  


BGS Members BGS is a membership organisation which acts as a communication forum, through events and publications, for the profitable and sustainable use of grass and forage.

Local Societies

BGS Members Use our Local Society directory to locate your nearest societies, information resources and experts on grassland farming and foraging.