Unit 32c, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2LY
From the A46, exit slip road for NAC / Stoneleigh Park. Follow signs for Stoneleigh Park. When you see Stoneleigh Park main entrance approaching on your right, turn LEFT into Stareton (if Stoneleigh Park entrance approaches on your right, then turn LEFT).
- Follow the road for 1 mile
- Turn left into Abbey Park (If you reach a T-junction you have gone to far)
- Follow the road to the left and carry on to the barrier straight ahead
- When asked, say you are visiting British Grassland Society
- Take the first exit at the mini roundabout and continue straight forward towards the small cream buildings
- Follow the one way system to the right and then turn left between the second and third building.
- Park here
- Unit 31 and 32 are joined by a glass corridor (Signposted RABDF Dairy House) and are numbered at the top of each building.
- Enter the glass corridor, immediate right. Follow the corridor past the post lockers and kitchen
- 32c is about half way down the corridor and has the BGS sign on the door.