Held in association with AHDB, the third in this series of webinars entitled ‘Considerations beyond the price tag‘ will cover the environmental and financial aspects to consider when using herbal leys. The webinar is to be held on Tuesday 1 December, 7.00 – 8.00 pm.
The panel will include:
- Becky Wilson, Project Manager at the Farm Carbon Toolkit
- Robert Richmond, dairy farmer and Nuffield Scholar
- Dr Paul Newell Price, Principal Soil Scientist at ADAS
- Dr Hannah Jones, Senior Research Fellow at Duchy College
Join our panel to hear about these considerations from both a research and practical farming experience. There will be a series of short presentations followed by a panel discussion.
- To register for the webinar, click here
If you can’t make it on the night, please still register, as it will be recorded and sent to you afterwards to watch in your own time.
If you were unable to attend our previous webinars. you can view them in YouTube by clicking on the links below.
Webinar 1: Herbal leys: delivering livestock performance and environmental benefits (Wednesday 22 July)
Webinar 2: Herbal leys: Establishment – looking forward to 2021 (Tuesday 22 September)