Held in association with AHDB, the fourth in this series of webinars is entitled ‘Feeding and grazing management‘.
The webinar is to be held on Wednesday 3 March, 7.00 – 8.00 pm.
The panel will include:
- Dan Burdett, dairy farmer and Nuffield Scholar
- Dave Davies, Silage Solutions Ltd
- Sam Chesney, beef farmer, Northern Ireland
- Tom Tolputt, South West Farm Consultants
The topics covered will include:
- Managing herbal leys in rotational vs mob grazing systems
- How to get the best nutritional value
- The do’s and the don’ts of ensiling
- Practical experience and views from the panel on how to get the most out of herbal leys
There will be a series of short presentations followed by a panel discussion.
- To register for the webinar, click here
If you can’t make it on the night, please still register, as it will be recorded and sent to you afterwards to watch in your own time.
If you were unable to attend our previous webinars. you can view them in YouTube by clicking on the links below.